How Much Do You Enjoy Fighting Games?

Teched Out

if those buttons have a very exact actuation point and are very reliable.. it might make sense for the audience.

those pads with *actual, good, propper* buttons cost a lot, because they're a very niche product with very, VERY expensive buttons. (read: several dollars per button, as opposed to pennies per button for your regular ordinary gamepad)

You can get a hitbox. A made by the community for the community tested by the community and beloved by the community fighting stick for less than whatever kinda cheap not long lasting thing with rgb this will be.

Fyi hitbox is like pro level tourney gear. Plenty cheaper GREAT options for this stuff. But I wanna bet this thing just has some cherry mx switches or whatever behind the buttons and is basically just a fancy keyboard on the backend and is mid overall with razer quality so dead in a year or 2. Or if a higher level player uses this intensely it's probably dead in no time.

Unless they surprise us and it's actually good. But it's razer so don't get your hopes up.

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Unless they surprise us and it's actually good. But it's razer so don't get your hopes up.

you know.. i think this very line might be a perfect answer to anything razer launches.

"but what if it's good?" "it probably wont be."

lmao a Razer product withstanding the intensity of fighting game enthusiasts? That thing isn't gonna survive a week.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

11 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

lmao a Razer product withstanding the intensity of fighting game enthusiasts? That thing isn't gonna survive a week.

12 hours ago, jaslion said:

Fyi hitbox is like pro level tourney gear. Plenty cheaper GREAT options for this stuff. But I wanna bet this thing just has some cherry mx switches or whatever behind the buttons and is basically just a fancy keyboard on the backend and is mid overall with razer quality so dead in a year or 2. Or if a higher level player uses this intensely it's probably dead in no time.

Honestly these kind of button boxes need to be serviceable, don't bother trying to make an unbreakable one. I looked at a bunch of these button boxes and they look like PITA to fix individually especially for the non nerds. Easier to just throw it away especially if you're a routinely paid pro.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I mean cool and all seems more something for arcade machines. I just use keyboard.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |