ROG STRIX G17 (2021) SUDDEN DEATH

HELP!!!! MY ROG STRIX G17 (2021) faced a sudden death!!! This is my main work laptop WITH NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE and backup laptop.  Data backed up so no worries in that BUT THE MACHINE STOPPED WORKING. No sign of life, No lights, Not booting even after battery disconnected and booting only on charger. Already reseated the Ram, ssds and wifi modules, also did a cooler mounting pressure check. 

Weird coincidence. 2 friends of mine faced the same issues. All of us have no warranty. I don't know what happened, can anyone please give me their takes on this!?!?.

Could really use any fixes..!!!

been seeing quite a lot of these recently just dying on the few tech forums, seems like they have a power issue, and potentially a heat death issue. If you are out of warranty, its pretty much a rip as a lot of the reports tend to be motherboard related and they just replaced the mobo. 

5 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

been seeing quite a lot of these recently just dying on the few tech forums, seems like they have a power issue, and potentially a heat death issue. If you are out of warranty, its pretty much a rip as a lot of the reports tend to be motherboard related and they just replaced the mobo. 

I've already replaced it once coz it had a bad hdmi now this, both after 2 year of usage 

7 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

I was wondering if enough of us had the will to fight could asus issue a fix ?