What’s the best items for a god-rig

So I’m new to building and im trying to build like the best pc possible meaning I’m not too worried about price and am simply looking for the best stuff got could I get some advice for what the best stuff is here’s what I got so far please let me know if I spending to much or too little 

IMG_4558.jpeg

IMG_4559.png

7900X isn't that great, get a 7950X3D

Board is mid range only, hi tier ones X670E are $500 (Aorus Master)-$1000 (Asus extreme whatever)

For the PSU, there are "better" Platinum 1200-1600W PSU

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

5 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

7900X isn't that great, get a 7950X3D

Board is mid range only, hi tier ones X670E are $500 (Aorus Master)-$1000 (Asus extreme whatever)

For the PSU, there are "better" Platinum 1200-1600W PSU

Thank you picking direct parts is very difficult so advice like this really helps 

Depends on usecase

For gaming youd be better off with a 7800x3d + 4090

id delegate any additional money on a phase change cooler to chill that 7800x3d to constant sub zero temps and oc it to the moon on a board like the b650e aorus master/taichi that has asynchronous eclk so no clockspeed drawback compared to a non x3d cpu (basically a no compromises cpu)

28 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Depends on usecase

For gaming youd be better off with a 7800x3d + 4090

id delegate any additional money on a phase change cooler to chill that 7800x3d to constant sub zero temps and oc it to the moon on a board like the b650e aorus master/taichi that has asynchronous eclk so no clockspeed drawback compared to a non x3d cpu (basically a no compromises cpu)

This is very helpful thank you 🙏 

5 hours ago, Jigwek said:

So I’m new to building and im trying to build like the best pc possible meaning I’m not too worried about price and am simply looking for the best stuff got could I get some advice for what the best stuff is here’s what I got so far please let me know if I spending to much or too little 

IMG_4558.jpeg

IMG_4559.png

Screen grabs do not provide sufficient data and can be extremely difficult to view on mobile devices. Post the pcpartpicker link or use its BB button and post the BB formatted build.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.