Trade my LTX23 Chomax Noctua NH-U12A for your LTT screwdriver?

AnomalyDesign

Hopefully this is allowed, but move/remove if not. I won an LTX 2023 edition Noctua Chomax NH-U12A at LTX this weekend (which was awesome). I've realized it doesn't fit in my case though. If anyone is still in the Vancouver area and is interested, I'd be happy to trade it for an LTT screwdriver. I'm in Vancouver the rest of the week, convenient to the skytrain.

20230731_092356.jpg

3 hours ago, xtoban said:

How much?

Not looking for money. Just a straight up trade if someone has/won a screwdriver or other prize and would like to trade

no one won a screwdriver as far as I heard.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️

At least a dozen or so in BYOC did as prizes for various events, and I'm sure many more people around the expo bought one, already had one, or would be willing to order one. If not that's fine, I just put this out there in case someone was interested in this limited edition cooler

Idk might be, I have a black on black I was thinking about getting rid of. Idk though, what's the special edition part of the cooler? 

My name chef

-= Locked =-

Please restrict all trade/sale/wants to the classifieds section.

https://linustechtips.com/forum/89-classifieds/

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER