my phone stuck on recovery menu bc of dead volume button help

yousef fouad
Go to solution Solved by Levent,
1 minute ago, yousef fouad said:

what can i do to disable the broken button?

Nothing. You can either tear your phone apart and remove the button assembly all together or just get it fixed (which also requires tearing down the phone anyways)

today my phone's sound buttons are continuously triggered they are always pressed. I kept using the phone while adjusting sound through software but now I have a problem I can't seem to find a solution to my phone is stuck on the recovery menu bc when I restarted. the broken volume button triggered it and I can't get out of it anyhow when I do anything the volume button triggers this I'm hoping to find a quick software solution but if i don't what can i do to disable the broken button? I am using a Poco x3 on Android 11 

1 minute ago, yousef fouad said:

what can i do to disable the broken button?

Nothing. You can either tear your phone apart and remove the button assembly all together or just get it fixed (which also requires tearing down the phone anyways)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18