Best audio solution for $120 USD?

QcDExtreme

I'm looking for and audio solution that's better then my current onboard sound and cheap headphones? any help would be appreciated.

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

ATH-M50, HD 439, HD 518, or if can spend more V-Moda LPs.

Quote me to get a reply!

Audiotechnica AT2020 are currently $127 on amazon, slightly over your pricepoint, but a very good and professional looking microphone nonetheless.

You need to get a good internal sound card

-Turkey with a vengeance 

Audiotechnica AT2020 are currently $127 on amazon, slightly over your pricepoint, but a very good and professional looking microphone nonetheless.

I think he means headphones...

Quote me to get a reply!

Yeah i need headphone's i can always get a mic later

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

You shouldn't get a sound because of the value they present. Also they do not provide a good overall listening experience. I would get something like a low end fiio.

Quote me to get a reply!

I think he means headphones...

Sorry I need more sleep :P

I have the CHC silverados which are usually on sale on amazon for $99 and at that price point they are a steal. Their build quality and sound quality are great imo, they might be a little heavy, not sure relative to other closed metal headphones but compared to open / lightweight headphones they're be noticeably heavier.  http://www.amazon.com/California-Headphone-Co-CHC-SILVERADO-Headphones/dp/B009F4BV8C

*edit * they do not look as bad as the amazon photo, trust me. Go on their site to see them, I would personally model them for you but I dont have a very good camera at all xD

Sorry I need more sleep :P

I have the CHC silverados which are usually on sale on amazon for $99 and at that price point they are a steal. Their build quality and sound quality are great imo, they might be a little heavy, not sure relative to other closed metal headphones but compared to open / lightweight headphones they're be noticeably heavier.  http://www.amazon.com/California-Headphone-Co-CHC-SILVERADO-Headphones/dp/B009F4BV8C

Oh yeah those headphones, yeah I would also say those are decent pairs.

Quote me to get a reply!

Step 1 in the sticky to improve audio quality is getting new headphones, getting better audio dac and amps / sound cards are further down the list and with the headphones he'll be getting will most likely not need extra power. 

Step 1 in the sticky to improve audio quality is getting new headphones, getting better audio dac and amps / sound cards are further down the list and with the headphones he'll be getting will most likely not need extra power. 

i'll have to think about it because my onboard has a slight buzzing noise that drives me insane

Are you sure?

-Turkey with a vengeance 

i'll have to think about it because my onboard has a slight buzzing noise that drives me insane

Then go for something like a FIio E5/E6 :)

Quote me to get a reply!

Are you sure?

Even if it wasn't certain, a soundcard is not the best solution either way.

okay i think i found the best solution for the price

1010948_10200780312863379_989560980_n.jp

yes this is me btw

<SNIP>

yes this is me btw

I would say that wouldn't be the best setup. I would say that your logic isn't flawed that twice the microphones and headphones means twice the audio quality. But I would still recommend either return the set up if you can and get something better.

Quote me to get a reply!

1010948_10200780312863379_989560980_n.jp

yes this is me btw

nevermind

(for some reason I couldn't see the image :huh: )

okay i think i found the best solution for the priceyes this is me btw

omg those x11 are the most comfortable headsets i've used, too bad mine broke :(

the x12 i had for 1 week before my ears felt like they were going to fall off

omg those x11 are the most comfortable headsets i've used, too bad mine broke :(

the x12 i had for 1 week before my ears felt like they were going to fall off

the funny things both of those headsets broke in the exact same place