*Taken* Does anyone want Dead Island Riptide?

Hidden Orange

Well, there was a deal and stuff, but since there was recent change in stuff, I can't give away both Dead Island titles (the first and Riptide) which to me, will be a mark of shame on my library. For one, I don't play zombie games. Two, Dead Island wasn't well-received. So, if you want the game: PM me.

Here's a screenshot from the dreaded game.

riptiderelease_610a.jpg

Please, please, take this off of my hands. Hmm, isn't this a first: begging someone to take your games.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Sure bud but now that I think about it no not really.

Quote me to get a reply!

Good thread, liked for being kind and generous.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I'll have it if you don't want it. I really enjoyed the first one. :)

TheGlobalLegacy was the first to PM me, so he has it.

Mods, feel free to lock this thread or delete it. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

TheGlobalLegacy was the first to PM me, so he has it.

Mods, feel free to lock this thread or delete it. 

Oh coooooome on it says you haven't even read my PM :( How do you know I didn't send it first? :D

I thought with this bundle the games were linked together so you couldn't give out individual games.

I thought with this bundle the games were linked together so you couldn't give out individual games.

Nope. You get Steam Keys for each and every game. 

Oh coooooome on it says you haven't even read my PM :( How do you know I didn't send it first? :D

First red flag from him.

It was the only separate game as part of Deep Silver's Humble Bundle. I thought you could split it up so I paid to get everything. I just wanted the Saint's Row games, Risen games, Metro 2033, and the Sacred games. I did not want anything to do with Dead Island aside from giving it people.

Here's the bundle if you're wondering: "Deep Silver ReBundle".

If you can, then I don't know how. If I did, I won't be owning Dead Island: GOTY which will sit in my library like the zombie plague it is.

What? It put Risen 2, Sacred 2, Saints2, and Saints3 together on me. Or does it just do that with the lower tier games?

Edit: Read what Hidden Orange said about Riptide being the only one separate. Please explain @TheDoubleYGamer. It would be really nice if there was a way to separate them

What? It put Risen 2, Sacred 2, Saints2, and Saints3 together on me. Or does it just do that with the lower tier games?

I think it's new policy since assholes buy cheap from Humble Bundle then sell them at a premium to other victims unaware of Humble Bundle or didn't get a notice of the bundles.

Edit: Read what Hidden Orange said about Riptide being the only one separate. Please explain @TheDoubleYGamer. It would be really nice if there was a way to separate them

Maybe they don't do it anymore. But the used to at least 

Maybe they don't do it anymore. But the used to at least 

Yeah I remember that they always were separate. It seems now like the weekly deals are separated but the main humble bundles are stuck together.

Yeah I remember that they always were separate. It seems now like the weekly deals are separated but the main humble bundles are stuck together.

Well I haven't bought a bundle in a while, but I guess they've changed things around.