I want to customize my case in some way, any ideas?

woochikaboo

I have a black Corsair 230T with Red LEDs and I want to make it more personal, I know this is quite vague but has anyone got any cool pictures of customized cases or something for inspiration?

Corsair 230T Black with red LEDs • AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core • Cooler Master Seidon 120V 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+  Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2 x4GB)  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB • Corsair RM 650W • Windows 10 • Logitech G403 + G810 • Audio Technica ATH-TAD300 • 1TB Seagate HDD x 2 256GB SanDisk SSD

depends on how much time/work/money you want to put in this project ;) the orange version of the 230T graphite looks very good in itself IMHO

do you want to mod the interior of the case too?

because it is a fairly new case, there will not be as casemods as there are from others

perhaps you could ad stripes on the sidepanel (consider matte or glossy and choose a very distinctive color (maybe red cuz you have red LEDs))

Edited by darkspeedy26

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

hotwheel.jpg

But seriously...

1_275_208.jpg

14201295973_892b5f7d1f_o.png

Note that the above picture is from a video, that's what the music/photoshop thing is for. That PC is not photoshopped. It's pretty epic.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

depends on how much time/work/money you want to put in this project ;) the orange version of the 230T graphite looks very good in itself IMHO

do you want to mod the interior of the case too?

because it is a fairly new case, there will not be as casemods as there are from others

perhaps you could ad stripes on the sidepanel (consider matte or glossy and choose a very distinctive color (maybe red cuz you have red LEDs))

Stripes sound like a great idea, I wanted to get the orange one but unfortunately they were out of stock.

Corsair 230T Black with red LEDs • AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core • Cooler Master Seidon 120V 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+  Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2 x4GB)  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB • Corsair RM 650W • Windows 10 • Logitech G403 + G810 • Audio Technica ATH-TAD300 • 1TB Seagate HDD x 2 256GB SanDisk SSD

Note that the above picture is from a video, that's what the music/photoshop thing is for. That PC is not photoshopped. It's pretty epic.

It looks pretty damn cool, yeah. I was planning on more painting and adding plastic stickyback stuff just to make it look better, I can't afford any fancy coloured pipes, I might add some more LEDs though.

Maybe add some carbon fiber? You could cover all or part of your case in it. You can buy carbon vinyl for relatively cheap and it looks real good. Seen a few people put carbon on their PSUs and it looks awesome. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

You could have the 5.25" bays in red and maybe the trim of your side panel too :)

mnpctech is expensive though  ;) but looks epic