Paper wallets

Just curious how many of you use paper wallets to store your coins in for holding or when they've been mined. I have 10 gridseeds and a 2Mh vert coin rig and all my coins go into paper wallets which are stored in a safe buried in my garden. The risk of HDD failure, fire, robbery just seems to great NOT to use them.

Fractal core 1000 - Asus A88xm plus - Athlon 760k @4.3 GHz - MSI 270 oc - 4GB corsair vengeance low profile - WD green 1TB - 128GB Corsair Neutron - Corsair CS750

I use paper wallets in conjunction with other cold offline storage methods.

I like the idea of having it buried in your garden, though I would hope you have some sort of additional redundant fail-safe if something were to happen. Whether on a computer, or paper, don't store all your wallets in one place, and make sure you have a backup.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I use paper wallets in conjunction with other cold offline storage methods.

I like the idea of having it buried in your garden, though I would hope you have some sort of additional redundant fail-safe if something were to happen. Whether on a computer, or paper, don't store all your wallets in one place, and make sure you have a backup.

Unless the worms get to it.

Soooo, buddy where do you live in London the be exact? :) You know we could meet up and stuff...

On a more serious note though: Paper wallets seems like a great idea, but personally I would just find it too much of a hazzle. 

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Just curious how many of you use paper wallets to store your coins in for holding or when they've been mined. I have 10 gridseeds and a 2Mh vert coin rig and all my coins go into paper wallets which are stored in a safe buried in my garden. The risk of HDD failure, fire, robbery just seems to great NOT to use them.

Good for you. I'm tired of hearing about people losing there coins when they did nothing to secure them, it's their own fault.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

//off-topic

Whenever I read the title of this, I thought the OP was referring to origami wallets and was confused by the "folding@home" section... I was ready to get my "Welcome to the Forum" game on and explain that folding at home isn't related to origami... lololol

//ccap

I don't use paper wallets but I don't think it is a particularly smart move to be advertising the location of your safe like that......

I think given the fact that i'm using then, it might be safe to assume that where i say they are on the internet is not where they are. It's an example for the sake of conversation.

Fractal core 1000 - Asus A88xm plus - Athlon 760k @4.3 GHz - MSI 270 oc - 4GB corsair vengeance low profile - WD green 1TB - 128GB Corsair Neutron - Corsair CS750

I think given the fact that i'm using then, it might be safe to assume that where i say they are on the internet is not where they are. It's an example for the sake of conversation.

Okay.........

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer