Noctua releasing differently colored fans

Noctua has finally released fans with a new color scheme!

The "Redux" series of fans are grey whilst the new IndustrialPPC fans are black with some brown accents. The IndustrialPPC fans also seem to have IP52 and IP67 water and dust resistance ratings.

The Redux line features newly colored NF-P14, NF-S12B, NF-B9 and NF-R8 fans.

Noctua states the IndustrialPPC fans as being ruggedised NF-F12 and NF-A14 fans, also featuring a new color scheme.

The industrialPPC fans come in 140 and 120 mm sizes, where as the Redux series features 80, 92, 120 and 140 mm fans. 

The industrialPPC series has a suggested retail price of 30-35 dollars, depending on the size and IP52 or IP67 rating. The redux series however has an RSP of anywhere between 15 and 20 dollars, depending on the diameter of the fan.

I'm very happy to see that noctua finally has some other options in terms of color scheme.

More info here:

http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=news_list&news_id=93

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!  :D

i'm a potato

Woops didn't notice. Should I take this post down?

You can report your post and ask the moderators to take it down. Make sure that you look around first if the news hasn't been posted before hand. You can do that by using the search function at the top of the forum or Google by typing in whatever you want to post in Google and at the end the following: site:linustechtips.com and select a time of lets say past 24 hours.

So as an example: Noctua site:linustechtips.com and selecting past 24 hours would give you the following results: LINK

This method will only show links related to this forum and with the phrase you type :)

repost

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz