What cable do I need to connect to XBOX one?

By that I mean power cable, I am asking if I need the cable used for laptop PSUs, desktop PSUs or if it has unique power cable

7 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Power cable? Video cable? Network cable? Got to be more specific.

Power cable, not sure if I need Desktop PSU cable or cable used in external PSU

Plug in power and plug in video, you should be good after that. Ethernet is optional

1 hour ago, Babybee3329 said:

Plug in power and plug in video, you should be good after that. Ethernet is optional

Yeah but the problem is wich one? I found an used xbox without accesories and I got everything except power cable so I am asking if I need to look for EPSU cable or desktop PSU

3 hours ago, Krystof203PhoneAccc said:

Yeah but the problem is wich one? I found an used xbox without accesories and I got everything except power cable so I am asking if I need to look for EPSU cable or desktop PSU

Did you get the Power brick?

4 hours ago, Krystof203PhoneAccc said:

The original (commonly referred to as the VCR) xbox one requires an external power supply where as the xbox one S and X have an internal power supply and as such only require a standard figure 8 power cable.

If you are referring to the VCR xbox one then you will have to get the external power supply which you're only likely to find third party replacements as I'd doubt that there's be an abundant supply of xbox one power supplies that have been separated from their consoles.

On 7/9/2023 at 2:10 PM, Krystof203PhoneAccc said:

Then exactly what Xbox one did you get? Like the regular one or the one S or the one X? So I can tell you more info because you needs to be more specific.

On 7/12/2023 at 5:44 AM, Babybee3329 said:

Then exactly what Xbox one did you get? Like the regular one or the one S or the one X? So I can tell you more info because you needs to be more specific.

Regular XBOX one

6 hours ago, Krystof203PhoneAccc said:

Regular XBOX one

Then you need it's external power supply as it's just an oversized paperweight without it and all you're going to mostly find is third party options from questionable manufacturers (unless you go digging through ebay for an actual xbox one PSU).

On 7/13/2023 at 6:21 AM, Krystof203PhoneAccc said:

Regular XBOX one

Then get a external power supply for the Xbox one and plug in a hdmi cable then you should be good.

then happy gaming!