Can't change ram speed after BIOS update.X670E Steel Legend.

Hello friends. I have an X670E Steel Legend motherboard. Yesterday I updated my BIOS from 1.09 to 1.26 AS01 [Beta]. And my ram is Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5-6000MHz C36. I adjusted the ram speed from 4800mhz to 6000mhz in BIOS. But when I check my ram speed in task manager, its says 4800mhz? It wasn't like this before the BIOS update. Anyone know's what's going on?

Reset the bios and enable DOCP rather than manually changing things. See if that does it.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

2 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

Reset the bios and enable DOCP rather than manually changing things. See if that does it.

I can try. What's the easiest way to reset the BIOS?

44 minutes ago, CaneGame said:

I can try. What's the easiest way to reset the BIOS?

Remove the CMOS battery or if your motherboard has a switch near the rear I/O or lower edge of the motherboard of "Clear CMOS". 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

29 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Remove the CMOS battery or if your motherboard has a switch near the rear I/O or lower edge of the motherboard of "Clear CMOS". 

Thank you! I will try