Logitech Z623

Agility

Is the Logitech Z623 2.1 System good for Music production or should i buy two monitors and a sound interface? 

A good friend of mine owns one of these systems and i have to say that they are really, really badass...

Im not a pro a making music... id say im a beginner hahah

Greetz

Is the Logitech Z623 2.1 System good for Music production or should i buy two monitors and a sound interface? 

A good friend of mine owns one of these systems and i have to say that they are really, really badass...

Im not a pro a making music... id say im a beginner hahah

Greetz

No they aren't very good speakers and DEFINITELY not suited for music production

If you are on a budget get some monitoring headphones instead, unless you can afford some decent monitors

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

For music production, get studio monitor speakers and a decent subwoofer instead of BOOM BOOM 2.1 systems like the Z623.

Not for music production, if you want the  best sound possible for that, you want to look at studio monitors.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah like everyone said above, get some monitors or monitoring headphones like the audio technica ath-m50 or beyerdynamics "pro" series.

I own the z623 and I can say they are not the greatest. Especially the highs are pretty "wishy-washy", for example if you are watching a video of linus, it can be really hard to understand everything and when you are listening to music the base is just to much. You can dial it down but it is not a great experience especially if you want to use them for music production.

99% of the time I use my headphones to listen to music and the only reason i am keeping the z623, is that I am too scared to move my real equipment to my new home (also it would be overkill in my new room)

greetings