New Case Advice??

jdsb52

Currently eyeing up a new case maybe, like the look of the 760t, air 540 something along those lines and as they have similar space to my storm trooper!, anyone here got any?

My friend has one, its beautiful!!! Was very easy to build in and does a really good job so far

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Im looking to upgrade from my 800D to the white 760T to match my colour scheme...

this case cost me $300, and I will probably only get about $200 for it, but that is still enough to pay for the 760T :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The only thing that I don't like about it is the build quality. Whenever you have a fully built system in there, the case flexes quite a bit. It is something I'd keep in mind. 

//ccap

The only thing that I don't like about it is the build quality. Whenever you have a fully built system in there, the case flexes quite a bit. It is something I'd keep in mind. 

That is the only thing that i would worry about, i got a storm trooper, thing is solid, but weighs a ton to lug up and down stairs when it needs a clean 

If you don't plan on kicking it or nudging it (accidentally or otherwise) or moving it around much, it will serve you well and look fabulous while doing it.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

If you don't plan on kicking it or nudging it (accidentally or otherwise) or moving it around much, it will serve you well and look fabulous while doing it.

Yeah, i do move mine to clean it tho and thats once a month, Air 540 looks nice aswell, i bascially would love one with a big window with similar space to my trooper, thing that annoys me about the trooper is the front takes attach to the HDD bays, so i cant get rid of on of the HDD bays coz i would lose a fan, would still serve good as another rig tho!

Yeah, i do move mine to clean it tho and thats once a month, Air 540 looks nice aswell, i bascially would love one with a big window with similar space to my trooper, thing that annoys me about the trooper is the front takes attach to the HDD bays, so i cant get rid of on of the HDD bays coz i would lose a fan, would still serve good as another rig tho!

Have you considered the 750D? It is my current favourite case. It fits pretty much everything, looks great, feels solid.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

Have you considered the 750D? It is my current favourite case. It fits pretty much everything, looks great, feels solid.

I did look at it, but didnt like the plate that sits over the front intakes, i got Areocool Sharks in red coming this week, wanna see those nice bright LEDS, i also like the CM693 but im getting that for my mums build that im doing with my old bits after i upgrade, dont wanna have the same case as her :mellow:

I did look at it, but didnt like the plate that sits over the front intakes, i got Areocool Sharks in red coming this week, wanna see those nice bright LEDS, i also like the CM693 but im getting that for my mums build that im doing with my old bits after i upgrade, dont wanna have the same case as her :mellow:

I suggest you get the Air 540 then. It's an excellent case with clean looks and a nice large window. Also, most of the not-so-pretty stuff can be hidden behind the motherboard tray, so YAY!

EDIT: I'm not too familiar with what other brands have to offer off the top of my head because I like Corsair's looks the most.

Currently owning the air 540, but going to replace it with the new enthoo pro from phanteks.

The air 540 is a unique case, but I think the PSU side has a lot of space wasted and the motherboard side is quite cramped. Also only the front intake is dust filtered, no filter for the psu or at the top.

The enthoo pro is much better IMO.

Currently owning the air 540, but going to replace it with the new enthoo pro from phanteks.

The air 540 is a unique case, but I think the PSU side has a lot of space wasted and the motherboard side is quite cramped. Also only the front intake is dust filtered, no filter for the psu or at the top.

I watched linus's review of the Enthoo Primo, still dont get why they have that big plate on both on the side of the HDD, i mean i can see why its there to hide your drives, but is a bit of a ugly sight IMO, but they do look well made, plenty of room for water! 

I watched linus's review of the Enthoo Primo, still dont get why they have that big plate on both on the side of the HDD, i mean i can see why its there to hide your drives, but is a bit of a ugly sight IMO, but they do look well made, plenty of room for water! 

i quite like the look of it, much cleaner

i quite like the look of it, much cleaner

That panel is actually removable, i cant believe what i just saw, and for that price $99 in £ has got to be like £75 maybe £80, this is another contender, thanks for making decision harder  ;)

Just found this aswell dude, makes ur decision a bit harder!!  :D