PC won't boot Windows of any kind.

So, my Windows 10 computer (Aorus B450 Elite V2, Ryzen 3600, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, RTX 2070, Samsung 970 Evo M.2 1TB) just randomly decided to restart earlier and remained on the Aorus Windows loading screen for almost 15 minutes before I decided to power cycle it. Now, I know that probably wasn't the smartest course of action, but my computer is no stranger to boot loops and power cycling usually works. And either way, I had no reason to believe the computer was updating or doing anything like that.

Anyway, now when I boot up the computer, it still just sticks on the Windows loading screen with the Aorus logo. I've tried power cycling it 3 times to get to Automatic Repair, but after seeing the Automatic Repair text pop up, the screen shortly becomes void of anything but the Windows loading wheel and it never actually continues on to the repairs.

Luckily, I have both Windows 10 and Ubuntu USB drives, but while the computer loads into Ubuntu no problem (I can even access my boot drive just fine, and I can't find any evidence of corruption) it refuses to load the Windows 10 USB. All that happens is that the Windows 10 logo pops up with the loading wheel for a few seconds, then fades away, and gets stuck on a black screen until I restart my computer.

So, what the heck? I get that maybe I interrupted Windows during an update and that's why I can't boot into my install, but why wouldn't my computer be able to load the USB? I even made another one using my backup PC in case maybe my usual Windows USB got corrupted or something, but even it's not working. I'm honestly at my wit's end. I've never had this happen. I've tried switching BIOS legacy mode off and on again but it doesn't appear to be doing anything. Does anyone have any ideas?