RTX 4060 vs 3060TI at the same price point

Where i live the 4060 and the 3060ti are going for roughly the same price, do you believe DLSS 3 and lower power consumption compensates for the lower performance? Which do you think is the better value?

8 minutes ago, MrTrollGames said:

do you believe DLSS 3 and lower power consumption compensates for the lower performance?

Not really. Granted, I'm in the US with low power prices, so if you're in the EU with insane power pricing that could be important, but otherwise it's not that big a deal. As for DLSS 3, again it's more down to personal preference, but I would turning it on unless absolutely necessary for most situations, so if the card doesn't have it I wouldn't care. 

I'd get the 3060 Ti no question. If your priorities are different than mine and if the power math changes stuff, then it could in theory make more sense to go 4060, but I'd rather get the faster card in general with the 3060 ti. 

Unless you care about AV1 encoding, I'd go with the 3060ti any day over a 4060.

IF you don't care about DLSS the RX 6700xt can be found for around $309 in the US right now and thats an objectively better performer.