Discord Ban

nikgajjar51
Go to solution Solved by SansVarnic,

@nikgajjar51 The LTT Discord has an appeal venue available.

https://appeals.lmg.gg/

FYI the discord is under new management since early march. It's my understanding that things are improving.

Hello LTT Forum

No clue where to post this, but i think this is an appropriate place to start/ask.

About a year ago, I was banned on the LTT discord due to my account being hacked. Now i'm trying to join again and cannot join as I am banned. I have an alt account, but I dont want to use my alt as I dont know if alts are not allowed or what have you.

I would appreciate some help!

Admins here is not the same as in the Discord server, best thing you can do is to send a PM to some of the admins in the Discord server.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

I cant join the server to see who is an admin *and* PM them.... that is my dilemma.

38 minutes ago, nikgajjar51 said:

Hello LTT Forum

No clue where to post this, but i think this is an appropriate place to start/ask.

About a year ago, I was banned on the LTT discord due to my account being hacked. Now i'm trying to join again and cannot join as I am banned. I have an alt account, but I dont want to use my alt as I dont know if alts are not allowed or what have you.

I would appreciate some help!

@LMGcommunity may be able to help you.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

@nikgajjar51 The LTT Discord has an appeal venue available.

https://appeals.lmg.gg/

FYI the discord is under new management since early march. It's my understanding that things are improving.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER