CalDav / CardDav with Nextcloud on TrueNAS

Hi, so I recently set up a TrueNAS Scale and wanted to install NextCloud on it (using the official NextCloud app), however caldav and carddav are not working.

In the administrator settings it shows me following error:

Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/caldav". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.
Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/carddav". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.

When looking into the linked dokumentation it told me that the default location should be https://example.com/remote.php/dav and that seems to work for me (when I call that path on my nextcloud i get a white screen with the following text: This is the WebDAV interface. It can only be accessed by WebDAV clients such as the Nextcloud desktop sync client.)

So I guess the problem seems to be resolving "/.well-known/caldav" to /remote.php/dav?

I tried adding

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine on
  RewriteRule ^/\.well-known/carddav /remote.php/dav [R=301,L]
  RewriteRule ^/\.well-known/caldav /remote.php/dav [R=301,L]
  RewriteRule ^/\.well-known/webfinger /index.php/.well-known/webfinger [R=301,L]
  RewriteRule ^/\.well-known/nodeinfo /index.php/.well-known/nodeinfo [R=301,L]
</IfModule>

to .htaccess and restarted the app, hoping that would solve the issue but it didn't...

Do I need to configure something else? Did I configure something wrong, when installing the app?

Some help would be appreciated