Need a service to repairing my headset in Europe

Ethnod

Does anyone know if there is anyone like Louis Rossman or Steve from TronicsFix in Europe? 

All of the electronics repair companies I know of will just replace parts and I need my plantronics headset fixed. I plugged it into a usb-c charger (a firsty party good one) but seems it over charged/heated it and it's stopped working. If I send it anywhere around here I'll be told it can't be fixed (or they will charge me half the price of the headset to replace a board) but I'm certain that just something small broke as there was no blue smoke or smells of burning electronics, if I can just get someone to honestly try to fix the board it will be good for years to come 

Any suggestions? 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I don't have the expertise, equipment needed to diagnose what the actual issue is or the equipment or parts to repair what ever is wrong. 

Its a 300 euro headset with a board about the size of an apple watch with an extremely small and complicated board layout. 

All I know is it heated up, the on light stayed on despite me switching off the off button (a physical button) and never worked after that. I had plugged it in before to usb-c chargers without incident and the docking station was further than I was arsed travelling to. Clearly the internal board on this does not have the ability to communicate it's charging requirements 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly