How to get this to work

Go to solution Solved by Slottr,

-Locked-

Unfortunately we cannot help to bypass any security measures, even on personal devices

• Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:
    • Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.

I don’t know the original password I forgot it. And yeah I’m kicking myself bc I have files I wanna keep 

Assuming the drive is not bitlocker encrypted you can remove the HDD\SDD from the computer and install it in another computer as a secondary drive to access the files.  Also there is a "sign in options" button that will let you use a password and possibly do the recovery if it was setup when the pin was configured.

-Locked-

Unfortunately we cannot help to bypass any security measures, even on personal devices

• Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:
    • Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P