Graphics driver error

SarpMx
I just built a new pc about a month ago for gaming and streaming, I've been having some issues and have tried almost everything I can think of to fix it but it's still happening so I am hoping someone here can give me some advice
Issue #1: this happens mostly while I am streaming and playing games at the same time, out of nowhere both my monitors will go black and come back after a few seconds, when they come back my game has closes and my stream ended and I get an error message saying "Graphics Driver Error", then I have to restart my pc before I can reopen any games or start streaming again.
At first I thought It may have been an error with windows 11 as it's not the most stable os yet and I always keep my drivers up to date so I downgraded to windows 10 and even though it does not happen as often it still happens often enough to annoy me, it mainly happen when playing Fortnite and Call of duty Black Ops Cold War, with other games like Rust it usually never happens.
Issue # 2: This happens about twice per week that randomly no matter if im in a game or just a discord call I will get a blue screen and have to wait for my pc to reboot, this however did not happen with windows 11 and has only started happening since downgrading to windows 10.
Hopefully someone here can give me some advice as to how to determine what is going on and fix it.
Thank you all for taking the time to read all of this.
My pc specs are:
Mobo: Asus Tuff Z-790 D5 Wifi Pro
Cpu: Intel Core i9 13900k
Gpu: MSI Supreme LiquidX 4090 (Watercooled)
Cpu Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Lcd XT
Ram: 32Gb DDR5 6000 Mhz
Psu: 1200 Watt Thermaltake GF3
Storage: 1Tb M.2 Corsair MP6000Pro 7,100 Mb/s + 2Tb M.2 Wd Black 5,600 Mb/s
Case: Corsair 5000D
Fans: 6x Lian Li Infinity Fan, 6x Corsair QL

Normally that kind of issue is a failing PSU not being able to provide enough power to everything under load.

But heat can also cause this, are you sure the temps of your GPU under load are okay?

Are all the power cables firmly connected?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

9 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Normally that kind of issue is a failing PSU not being able to provide enough power to everything under load.

But heat can also cause this, are you sure the temps of your GPU under load are okay?

Are all the power cables firmly connected?

I though about the psu at first but it's a 1200 Watt psu when the recommended was 1000Watt for the components, the temps have always been okay, the gpu never goes above 60 degrees and the cpu never goes above 85 degrees which isn't too bad for a 13900k underload

2 minutes ago, SarpMx said:

I though about the psu at first but it's a 1200 Watt psu when the recommended was 1000Watt for the components, the temps have always been okay, the gpu never goes above 60 degrees and the cpu never goes above 85 degrees which isn't too bad for a 13900k underload

Next could be a bad thermal paste application on your GPU.  I have actually had the most problems with this from MSI, as I have had a card start failing after less than 9 months....threw on new thermal paste....and suddenly no more black and blue screens.

3 minutes ago, DarkWaterSong said:

Next could be a bad thermal paste application on your GPU.  I have actually had the most problems with this from MSI, as I have had a card start failing after less than 9 months....threw on new thermal paste....and suddenly no more black and blue screens.

How can I check that without spilling the liquid in the card? it's a water-cooled gpu and I don't want to break it as they're very expensive lol

10 minutes ago, SarpMx said:

How can I check that without spilling the liquid in the card? it's a water-cooled gpu and I don't want to break it as they're very expensive lol

You can remove the shroud without draining a non-custom loop.  With a custom loop, you have to drain it first.

Also remember if you still have a warranty, it may be a good idea to reach out to MSI .  Just other fun things like a pump malfunctioning could also be the source of your issue.

EDIT - also found a tear down video for your card and there appears to be some issues with it highlighted in the video, like the memory getting to hot:

15 minutes ago, DarkWaterSong said:

You can remove the shroud without draining a non-custom loop.  With a custom loop, you have to drain it first.

Also remember if you still have a warranty, it may be a good idea to reach out to MSI .  Just other fun things like a pump malfunctioning could also be the source of your issue.

EDIT - also found a tear down video for your card and there appears to be some issues with it highlighted in the video, like the memory getting to hot:

Thank you very much, I will watch the video when I get home and see what I can do with the card.