looking for a slim fast charging block with USB A and C

looking for a semi slim fast charger block or brick. I also would like USB c and USB a to be on it. the only ones I can find are from anker and are too big with those ports and also fast charging. Anker makes a slim one but only one usb c port. anyone have any suggestions ? 

What devices are you intending to use this with? Or more specifically what are your power requirements for each port type?

59 minutes ago, Aaron_T said:

What devices are you intending to use this with? Or more specifically what are your power requirements for each port type?

anything that is 45w and fast charges, plan on using it for my phone and possibly other things thats why i would like a usb A port as well.

5 hours ago, DahPython said:

anything that is 45w and fast charges, plan on using it for my phone and possibly other things thats why i would like a usb A port as well.

45W how? If it's Samsung, those need 10V 4.5A PPS, others might need 15V 3A or 20V 2.25A PDO, or something else. Or is it some other proprietary charging protocol? Is that for just the type C port, or also the type A port?

How slim do you need it to be? Anker, Baseus and Ugreen make 65W chargers with two USB type C ports and one USB A port, and they are pretty small. 

:)

6 minutes ago, seon123 said:

45W how? If it's Samsung, those need 10V 4.5A PPS, others might need 15V 3A or 20V 2.25A PDO, or something else. Or is it some other proprietary charging protocol? Is that for just the type C port, or also the type A port?

How slim do you need it to be? Anker, Baseus and Ugreen make 65W chargers with two USB type C ports and one USB A port, and they are pretty small. 

the S23 Ultra can use a 45W charger. all that matters is the type c port fast charges, the type A doesnt have to. It doesnt have to even be super slim, its just all the options that have a usb a and c from anker are big boxes or squares that stick out a lot.

3 hours ago, DahPython said:

the S23 Ultra can use a 45W charger. all that matters is the type c port fast charges, the type A doesnt have to. It doesnt have to even be super slim, its just all the options that have a usb a and c from anker are big boxes or squares that stick out a lot.

As I mentioned, Samsung's 45W charging requires 10V 4.5A PPS, which is quite uncommon. The 45W Anker Nano II you were probably looking at does not support it (Anker also mentions this on the product page). If you are concerned about how much the charging brick sticks out from the wall, Baseus has ones that attaches to the wall using a cable, so you can leave the brick itself on the ground or on the table. 

https://www.baseus.com/products/gan3-pro-4-ports-desktop-charger-100w

Edited by seon123
Something something

:)