Some 3rd party apps become blurry, I don't even know how to google this.

Skarface08

https://imgur.com/gallery/3d08ZYe I noticed this happening after I recently made a new PC build with a fresh copy of Windows 11 about 20 days ago. It seems to only happen to 3rd party apps I downloaded to configure my PC components. It does not happen to chrome or windows paint. It seems to only happen with my lian li software L connect 3, NZXT CAM and Cricut design space. I can make the blurry text stop by closing the program but then it snaps back to being blurry. I took a screen shot to include my browser to compare the text "Search Google or type in URL" Thanks for any help. Ive reached out for help on reddit and a few folks have said to try text scaling, but that did not help. I have 2 different monitors with different resolutions and it does it on both. When its blurry and I click inside the app, like NZXT cam, it becomes clear again. Its like its out of focus until I click it. Thanks!

image.png.4f9b6876fc4af7eed4ca43d43e6432d7.png

do you have an intel cpu?

i heard somewhere that some setting on intel cpus makes it like this, optimised for games but bad for anything else

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

20 minutes ago, Blqckqut said:

do you have an intel cpu?

i heard somewhere that some setting on intel cpus makes it like this, optimised for games but bad for anything else

Cpu is Ryzen 7 5800x3d, with a 3070 ti ftw3. and 32gb of ram

2 minutes ago, Skarface08 said:

Cpu is Ryzen 7 5800x3d, with a 3070 ti ftw3. and 32gb of ram

no idea then, maybe try disablig hardware acceleration? or check compatibility settings in properties

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

2 hours ago, Blqckqut said:

no idea then, maybe try disablig hardware acceleration? or check compatibility settings in properties

thanks! will do

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I have 4k display set to 125% scaling in windows, now and then I come over programs that is blurry because they don't handle it well.

Fix/workarounds for that is to find the .exe and change its setting to force either the program or windows deal with scaling instead of default, whatever works best. I think you can also make a program ignore scaling.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking