Ethernet and WiFi giving ultra low (1-2 mbps) speeds but USB tethering working fine.

Asc1005

I'll explain it quickly, 

Recently my ethernet started acting up and is giving me 1-2Mbps speed I thought it was happening with ethernet only and I tried wifi but the result was the same.

I have a 200Mbps connection and it gives 220 on wifi, I have a 10M CAT6 cable which works absolutely fine (giving normal results of 200+ up and down with sub 10ms latency on my laptop),

Tried updating drivers, resetting drivers, assigning static IP and gateways, disabling automatic proxy.. but still unable to figure out whats the problem because it happens with ethernet and wifi (dongle attached to USB3 port) only and the internet works fine if I plug my smartphone with USB tethering enabled.

IMP: This ethernet port has 100Mbps as the maximum bandwidth so I expect around 100Mbps.

attaching a view of how the system fs itself when I speed test https://pixeldrain.com/u/Ab21LhVB

Does a restart or network restart do anything to speeds?

Did you have any updates installed that coincide with the speed drop?

Im assuming this was working for a long time just fine.

Put your IP address back to Auto (DHCP) and put your speed and duplex setting back to Auto if you changed it.

Have you tried rebooting your router/modem?

Do you have another PC you can plug that Ethernet cable into?

Does your phone get normal speeds if you connect it to your WiFi and disable cell data?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

5 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

Put your IP address back to Auto (DHCP) and put your speed and duplex setting back to Auto if you changed it.

Have you tried rebooting your router/modem?

Do you have another PC you can plug that Ethernet cable into?

Does your phone get normal speeds if you connect it to your WiFi and disable cell data?

as I mentioned I plugged the  cable in my laptop which was working absolutely fine, and yes the wifi speed is 200+ on my phone