Love YouTube Mishaps

Check this out, watched a recommended video on the Developer of Fruit Ninja, which is actually quite an interesting story... look down to see the video description... and I see video chapters, Cool I can look through these, and I see LINUS's Video chapters, from a video I haven't seen yet... when clicking on them, it took me to the video at the chapter I clicked on, so wild for it to show chapters when I wasn't even watching an LTT video in the first place, bonkers.. I love that, now I'm down the LTT rabbit hole again for the 475 day in a row Haha!

Fruit Ninja Development LTT Chapters.png

I hate the YouTube recommendations personally.  The computer they use to do it basically gives me more of whatever I just watched, With a smattering of right wing extremist propaganda.  Someone knows how their algorithm works and games it.  And they’re right wing extremists.   I do better with none of it.  I have to constantly do searches to break the thing so I can get to view something.  The nasty side effect is the stuff I want to watch is often hidden.  I can’t even get to it unless I know it’s there.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.