HD_Audio location on B660 Gaming x ax ddr4?

Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,
4 minutes ago, HopelessGPU said:

I don't want to jump the gun but i'm pretty sure it goes into F_Audio since its the only thing I  see on the manual and mobo.

You're right, that's where it plugs in. 

I'm having trouble with the HD_audio plug from my case, I can't find where to plug in the HD_Audio on my motherboard. I don't want to jump the gun but i'm pretty sure it goes into F_Audio since its the only thing I  see on the manual and mobo.

I'm probably overthinking this like I always do but some answers online have been conflicting. The mobo in question is B660 gaming x ax ddr4

image.thumb.png.34e81efa372c473083a4ac89d771c8b7.png

"Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you."

4 minutes ago, HopelessGPU said:

I don't want to jump the gun but i'm pretty sure it goes into F_Audio since its the only thing I  see on the manual and mobo.

Just now, Shimejii said:

Correct it does say front panel audio header.

So I'm safe to plug in the HD_Audio into the F_Audio on the motherboard? I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.

"Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you."

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Ty I guess I was overthinking it xD