Why does my phone not boot?

so installed lineage os 18.1 and the gapps from opengapps (arm64, android 11, Tv Stock) on my Galaxy A5 2017 and its just bootlooping for 3-5 minutes and then just booting into recovery i already tried it without gapps and it worked but i really want android tv on my phone. Dont ask why.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Kds1910 said:

so installed lineage os 18.1 and the gapps from opengapps (arm64, android 11, Tv Stock) on my Galaxy A5 2017 and its just bootlooping for 3-5 minutes and then just booting into recovery i already tried it without gapps and it worked but i really want android tv on my phone. Dont ask why.

Thanks

If you want to turn your phone into a TV you need a different kind of ROM. Gapps needs to correspond to your device. Android TV have different hardware as such I doubt the verification will allow it to work. If you have the skills you probably can force it in the developer console to bypass the boot check but it would be easier to just recompile whatever app you want to run on your phone.

19 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

If you want to turn your phone into a TV you need a different kind of ROM. Gapps needs to correspond to your device. Android TV have different hardware as such I doubt the verification will allow it to work. If you have the skills you probably can force it in the developer console to bypass the boot check but it would be easier to just recompile whatever app you want to run on your phone.

and how do i bypass that?

Just now, Kds1910 said:

and how do i bypass that?

You would have to connect your phone to PC by USB and use the Google Dev. Console (part of the Dev. Kit) to disable or manipulate the check. Probably have to edit the Gapps package as well. I can't give you a step by step here. I am not an expert on that matter and it has been years since I've done it. What would you like to run on your phone with that package that normally wouldn't. Your phone won't turn into a TV, you would need a completely different ROM for that and if so, the phone part would lie dormant as no TV has that functionality.