Would it be okay if i bought a 13600k for my 3080 FE build? The issue i have is my room temp is around 30 - 35 Celsius.

Go to solution Solved by OhYou_,
Just now, Condha said:

Humidity is around 90% Would you approve the current case i have on the list? And should i get an AIO even if it's 70 dollars extra? 

case is great, large ventilation in the front and top is what you want and it has it.
Cooler is also a nice big tower style cooler, should be good as well. I would not worry about an AIO, that's only needed if you want to mess with overclocking

Budget (including currency): 90 INR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Victoria, HOI4, RDR2, etc Video editing, scripting, roblox studio

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I alrd have 3080

Hello, So, I have a 3080 FE with me that i bought a few months ago and i'm finally getting all the other parts and 13600k seems like the best value for money... However, I'm worried about it overheating. My ambient room temperature is around 30 - 35 Celsius march to may. Kindly let me know if it would be safe, thank you!

Current List: https://pcpricetracker.in/b/s/40322107-22f6-47df-be1f-3caedb85740b

Only difference is I'm getting a different PSU the " ADATA XPG CORE REACTOR 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Power Supply"

I would get ryzen non-X because of less power draw so less heat. The i5 gets hot as hell, ive got one

Def no Bob__

if you really wantr to run intel then just make sure your case has good airflow to begin with. even if you water cool the system airflow is still important simply to remvoe heat away from components.

that the room temp is 30 35 i live southern China and it can get up to 38c in the summer months no problem at all.

Last year temps were around 40c for over two months.

However 40c is diddly squat to the temps a CPU can run at so as long as you move heat away from the CPU then 40c ambient temps will not be an isssue as they are already much lower than the heat generated. With an AIO minimal 280 or a 360 for the CPU you should be fine.

You can run tower style air cooler but pay attention and get a good one with plenty of ait flow. it will work but water cooling on intel 13600k is best.

do you live in the part of India that banned air conditioning?
if not i'd get whatever cpu you want and an a/c unit

realistically 35c is fine, even 45c is fine for that hardware. Things get concerning above 90% humidity though because the effective heat dissipation is much lower but that is all in the cooler you use, big beefy tower style air cooler will be solid.

4 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

if you really wantr to run intel then just make sure your case has good airflow to begin with. even if you water cool the system airflow is still important simply to remvoe heat away from components.

that the room temp is 30 35 i live southern China and it can get up to 38c in the summer months no problem at all.

Last year temps were around 40c for over two months.

However 40c is diddly squat to the temps a CPU can run at so as long as you move heat away from the CPU then 40c ambient temps will not be an isssue as they are already much lower than the heat generated. With an AIO minimal 280 or a 360 for the CPU you should be fine.

You can run tower style air cooler but pay attention and get a good one with plenty of ait flow. it will work but water cooling on intel 13600k is best.

Is the "SilverStone FARA H1M PRO ARGB (M-ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet With Tempered Glass Side Panel And ARGB Controller (Black)" and a good case? And, I've been debating this the current air cooler i have is "Deepcool AG620 BK ARGB Dual-Tower 120mm CPU Cooler R-AG620-BKANMN-G-2" If i were to switch to an AIO it'd cost 70 more dollars; would that be worth it? 

4 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

do you live in the part of India that banned air conditioning?
if not i'd get whatever cpu you want and an a/c unit

realistically 35c is fine, even 45c is fine for that hardware. Things get concerning above 90% humidity though because the effective heat dissipation is much lower but that is all in the cooler you use, big beefy tower style air cooler will be solid.

No, I have AC in other rooms; just not the place where my system is going to be; I could try to get an Aircon later on; that's def one of the best solutions tbh. 

Humidity is around 90% Would you approve the current case i have on the list? And should i get an AIO even if it's 70 dollars extra? 

Just now, Condha said:

case is great, large ventilation in the front and top is what you want and it has it.
Cooler is also a nice big tower style cooler, should be good as well. I would not worry about an AIO, that's only needed if you want to mess with overclocking