What is the linux distro with the best touch ui

So i am getting a windows tablet (Lenovo ideapad miix 520) and it doesn’t come with a keyboard. So I’m asking what Linux distro has the best touch ui

So most Linux programs aren't really touch optimized, especially since you will need to go into the terminal every once in a while. Some are definitely better than others, but don't expect perfection with any that you go with. 

The most touch optimized out of any of them will be anything Gnome based, Fedora and Ubuntu being a couple big names that do. They are probably the only desktop environment that put some thought into a touch only input, where you do have gestures for the on screen keyboard, switch application screen, and everything has big, easy to hit icons. It's still by no means perfect, but it's probably about as good as you're gonna get. 

I do believe there is Ubuntu Touch as well, but that's more designed for phones and I'm not even sure if there's an x86 build. Might be worth looking into, but don't expect to find much. 

you're not really looking for a distro that's touch optimised, you're more looking for a desktop environment which is touch optimised. in your case, it would probably be gnome. ubuntu ships with gnome, but i would not recommend that you use ubuntu as the snap ecosystem of software is still extremely poor. fedora ships with gnome and is very user friendly and leaves gnome mostly stock. it's also recommended by the gnome project itself