multi user cloud based log book app/web page???

Does something exist that fits this description??? You open the app, or go to the web page, you log in and it shows you a organized and permanently alphabetical list of all our machines. (we have about 300 machines) (A1, A2, A3, A4....B1, b2, b3....Z1, Z2, Z3.. etc) when you click on the machine number it opens a list of past logs of that specific machine's maintenance, and within that log list you can add a new item.. all this with the ability for several people to all log in to the same list and view and add items and once added it saves to a cloud for all users to see the new added item immediately..

Ive found several apps from microsft and google down to companies ive never heard of all that do part of what i need, and ALL do it way more complicated than i need.. This needs to be a quick easy fast process or the events/ issues will never be logged and it will defeat the purpose of setting up this log... Being able to view and edit the list from chrome and android at least is a must but ios would also be cool for any future maintenance techs who would join our team who use macs and iphones...

i use "inkpad notepad" for taking cloud saved notes on my android phone and the way that app is setup would be 100% perfect for this application.. very simple. very clean.. alphabetical lists. opens to a list of items (note title.. could be machine numbers), click the item and it gives you a list (note body.. could be the maintenance list). only issue is this is not multi user and i already have an account so there's no way for me to both use this for my personal notes and the machine maintenance at work.

i know this isnt really tech related but this forum always seems to have the answers for the oddball questions like this.