Do you mind the Pixel 7a bezel?

Juliper

To everyone owning a Pixel 7a, do you mind the big bezel?

It seems like something that you stop noticing after a while like a hole punch camera, but I'm still concerned.

The bezels on the Pixel 7 look fine for me but I don't want to spend 100€ more just to have smaller bezels which I won't notice after a while anyways.

I got a 6a and dont think 7a's bezel would bother me. Historically any concerns ive had with anything cosmetic has been a load of baloney and I was fine with it at the end.

Honestly I wish they'd bring back the bezels on the main line because they do nothing for me and cause all sorts of problems

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

If it wasn't mentioned here, I wouldn't have noticed it. I was debating getting one but decided my existing phone isn't old enough to be worth spending the money I'd wait for the 8a.

I also like the gel style cases which would probably end up obscuring much of it anyway.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

While i don't own one i have had my hands on one. I like the bezels. They aren't that big and i have fat fingers so the little bit of extra space stops me from sometimes accidentally touching the screen when i don't want to.