QuadrigaCX SCAM - Closure is near, people will get 13% back.

Summary

Nearly 5 years after the founder of QuadrigaCX the Vancouver-based cryptocurrency exchange Gerald Cotten faked his death in late 2018. There is finally light at the end of the tunnel.

Just earlier today, millerthomson the law firm that took on the role of dealing with this shit show, updated on their website, providing effected users with some good news:
People are getting at least 13% back!!! 

After a long 5 years, tho most of the cash is still missing, the people involved have moved on to work on bigger and better crypto scams, Gerald Cotten's fake body still not dug up, no one even talks about the inactive bitcoins that's in QuadrigaCX wallet suddenly started to move earlier this year, and what the effected users get back likely will not cover the physiological trauma of the whole ordeal.

I truly hope people can find solace in the fact that justice will come in the end, and crime does not pay 100%.

faking your death in a crypto-ponzi will net you less than 87% profit. 

Quotes

1. Each creditor with a proven claim will receive about 13% of their claim after a levy deduction. This dividend accounts for roughly 87% of the funds currently held by the Trustee.

Who's happy with this result?

Who still wanna see Gerald Cotten's body exhumed to settle the final piece of the mystery?

Sources

My source is that I made it the F@#& up!!

Acutal Souces:

https://www.millerthomson.com/en/quadrigacx/

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bankrupt-crypto-exchange-quadrigacx-start-131709226.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANzQlnlHqFxcojWYAmaxjXVgRsEPSX-ETYaRL3JdW9vcKi5xAb1q4aAzwY7DNN0J8kuzfvqAoY1XPz8s6urM_3k9i6liCSo2JTEn7GV9nVTYkfjcDkRIxTpj4Q-viD17WigICKbRNrSOMeo9L4JJ_0VaHEr-zaGYhMqySUM_83MD

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/05/09/bankrupt-crypto-exchange-quadrigacx-will-start-interim-distribution-for-some-user-ey-says/

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

1 minute ago, williamcll said:

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Anyone who had Bitcoin in the account will get paid out at around 6000 CAD.

It's buy high sell low indeed 

I don't think this is much of a tech news, the whole fraud had basically nothing to do with technology. It was a guy that had an encrypted database holding client's IOUs (crypto) priced at hundreds of millions of real dollars, stored on an old laptop with no backups copies. The guy alleggedly "died" and took the encryption keys to the grave. Because there were no backups nor deadman switches for the encryption keys either.

The funniest story is about a chinese that was emigrating from china to canada, decided crypto was the cheapest way to move his capital. He put 100% of his life savings in QuadrigaCX, took the flight, and when he landed the money was gone 😄 I'm surprised QuadrigaCX clients are clawing 13% in real money back!

16 hours ago, 05032-Mendicant-Bias said:

I don't think this is much of a tech news, the whole fraud had basically nothing to do with technology. It was a guy that had an encrypted database holding client's IOUs (crypto) priced at hundreds of millions of real dollars, stored on an old laptop with no backups copies. The guy alleggedly "died" and took the encryption keys to the grave. Because there were no backups nor deadman switches for the encryption keys either.

The funniest story is about a chinese that was emigrating from china to canada, decided crypto was the cheapest way to move his capital. He put 100% of his life savings in QuadrigaCX, took the flight, and when he landed the money was gone 😄 I'm surprised QuadrigaCX clients are clawing 13% in real money back!

I blame Bianance for this.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

5 hours ago, williamcll said:

I blame Bianance for this.

What does Bianance have to do with this?