3900x upgrade help!!! Plz!

Hi all reading this I just purchased an ebay 3900x from seller europe_99 , my previous components with no issues or OC before or after.

Asus tuf b450m plus 2

2400g 

Corsair vengeance lpx 2x8gb 3200mhz

Xfx rx 580 8gb

Gigabyte 256 m.2 ssd pcie 3.0 x4

Pny 1tb 2.5 ssd

I updated the bios to asuss' recommended ver. 4010 with all the hardware listed above only switching to the 3900x. Now I've only seen a flash of the sign in screen on windows but scared the cpu maybe faulty I'm getting error codes

Kernel data inpage error

Memory management 

Whea uncorrectable error

And one 0x00021a

I've noticed in the bios it's idle voltage is 1.406 to 1.417...

Even when i tried to reinstall windows it wont even let me pull it from any usb slot

I'm at a loss any help will be greatly appreciated

I'm wanting to try all I can before I go ahead with that route, I still haven't tried putting back the 2400g and reinstalling windows without internet connection, all I've been able to read on the known issues

so far

My Advice is get a 5800x3d when they are cheaper on used market. they will get you better fps and use less power. 

I mean I'd love to but the plan was piece together this build and play on it until it's done then start an actual dedicated gaming rig and make this one the encoder/stream pc. The seller has been great on communication and said it was tested cause it does not fail on a bios post just when it comes to loading into windows it always fails no matter what I try