Is ghost spectre safe? Is there any other version better than it?

Hello

I’m considering ghost spectre 11 on my old laptop with ssd and 8gb if ram and wanted to install a good lite windows 11 (because I heard it’s better in performance) but I’m considered that it may be an account spyware of some sort to steal accounts, is it safe?

also is there other lite os better than it in performance for gaming but not too ugly?

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Hasan Aljobory said:

is there other lite os better than it in performance for gaming but not too ugly?

If youre looking for safety, youll find none in rulebooked or customized ISO windows. Stock with debloats that uses ShutUp10 system is a bit better in security, something like Chris Titus Tech Winutil is a nice shout. If you utterly insists then Revision is less no-holds-barred compared to others like tiny11 or Atlas, but still, corners were definitely cut.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

If youre looking for safety, youll find none in rulebooked or customized ISO windows. Stock with debloats that uses ShutUp10 system is a bit better in security, something like Chris Titus Tech Winutil is a nice shout. If you utterly insists then Revision is less no-holds-barred compared to others like tiny11 or Atlas, but still, corners were definitely cut.

Yeah at most a debloat could be considered safe as the powershell script can be read by anyone that wants to.

But yeah any custom iso or customizer launcher is skeptical at best.

Bonus that a ton of these customezed ones REMOVE windows update aka your os is now not getting neccesary security patches and a lot also remove windows defender. Sure whilst not as light as it used to be it is a GOOD antivirus to have and still lighter than 3rd parties.

8 hours ago, jaslion said:

Just use windows 11 as is.

My laptop isn’t that fast and really old

i5-3rd gen 8gb ram 

and I need it for simple games like minecraft windows 10 edition so I want to get the most of it

1 hour ago, Hasan Aljobory said:

My laptop isn’t that fast and really old

i5-3rd gen 8gb ram 

and I need it for simple games like minecraft windows 10 edition so I want to get the most of it

Then just use win 10 for now