Cannot Find Asus Driver Page For My Motherboard

kuhchuk
Go to solution Solved by kuhchuk,
1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

No. I just did a search for the motherboard to find the webpage, and it linked to their homepage instead it seems, despite the link from the Google search pointing to the correct page. But this may be an error on the part of their site, and not intentional 

So I did some more digging, and found an available driver source from Asus themselves.  Could be my cynical take, but it appears they're trying to force users to download the MyASUS app from the microsoft store.

Gonna download what I need and uninstall.

Has Asus started taking down old motherboard driver pages?

I have an Asus Prime X370-Pro, and I cannot find it ANYWHERE on the drivers section of their site.

I'd rather not use third party driver tools/websites if I can avoid it.  Has Asus just removed this board from their support section entirely, or am I having a big dumb moment and just missing it entirely?

8 minutes ago, kuhchuk said:

am I having a big dumb moment and just missing it entirely?

No. I just did a search for the motherboard to find the webpage, and it linked to their homepage instead it seems, despite the link from the Google search pointing to the correct page. But this may be an error on the part of their site, and not intentional 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

So I did some more digging, and found an available driver source from Asus themselves.  Could be my cynical take, but it appears they're trying to force users to download the MyASUS app from the microsoft store.

Gonna download what I need and uninstall.

The product page is gone, and no, they have not been in the business of removing pages before so it's likely just an error during rebuilding.

For Chipset drivers use AMD's website. For the rest, just let Windows handle it. If you have any devices not working correctly post it here. 

16 minutes ago, kuhchuk said:

Already tried that, my motherboard sku isn't there.

Can you find it via https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/

Doesn't seem to be in the list so try serial number?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

16 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Can you find it via https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/

Doesn't seem to be in the list so try serial number?

I really didn't think it was worth my time digging up a box from my closet when I was able to go download their stupid windows store app to get the bios update I was after.

After downloading the bios, I was promptly reminded about the Asus bios update function built into the UEFI anyway.