Does LTTStore have control on shipping

I’m wondering how much control LTT has on who ships there packages. In my last order from LTTStore it went from DHL to Dai Direct then was delivered by Aramex. 
Do you have to use whatever DHL sends it to or what do just specify what couriers to use?

the aramex in my local area is horrible, I’ve never had any real issues but by the reports it’s rife with high delays and package theft. I would rather pay an extra 5-10 dollars to have Australian post deliver it then to have a chance of my packages (which always cost me a couple of hundred since I bulk by to save on shipping) being stolen or stuck in a warehouse for months.

apologises if this is a repeat topic.

(btw very happy with my backpack and screwdriver)

I don't know the specifics of LTTs shipping, but generally you pick a shipping company based on the price and the service they offer (when and where), and this may include working with third parties in different regions and there is no control of which company actually does the delivery. 

The required volumes and costs of shipping with a carrier like FedEx that can control the whole distribution network globally are much higher that most people would consider to be reasonable.

So no, LTT doesn't get to pick and choose exactly who delivers the packages, it often is variable based on many factors.  LTT can make a deal with a shipping company or service that handles multiple shippers for them, but they don't have granular control of the massive, interconnected shipping systems.

AFAIK they use Wizmo, which is basically a handler that takes care of finding out appropriate and cost effective combinations of transporters to get to the various places instead of just going e.g. "let's go fedex for everything".

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

On 5/6/2023 at 4:53 AM, JTechno0 said:

I’m wondering how much control LTT has on who ships there packages. In my last order from LTTStore it went from DHL to Dai Direct then was delivered by Aramex. 
Do you have to use whatever DHL sends it to or what do just specify what couriers to use?

the aramex in my local area is horrible, I’ve never had any real issues but by the reports it’s rife with high delays and package theft. I would rather pay an extra 5-10 dollars to have Australian post deliver it then to have a chance of my packages (which always cost me a couple of hundred since I bulk by to save on shipping) being stolen or stuck in a warehouse for months.

apologises if this is a repeat topic.

(btw very happy with my backpack and screwdriver)

We don't have direct control over the final-mile courier. That decision is made for us by DHL (in your case) or Asendia.

Direct shipping methods do exist of course but wouldn't be financially viable for us at the moment (it would cost a lot more than 5-10 extra dollars). Improving the reliability of our shipping processes is a top priority for us however and we're always looking at this type of thing in the background.

In the meantime just know that we will cover you 100% in the event of problems such as a lost shipment. 🙂

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro