Keyboard suggestions

nelist1

So i'm looking for a nice mechanical keyboard. I wouldn't mind (maybe even like) building it myself. Budget is pretty loose, but I have one strange requirement: as someone who has to type a significant amount of numbers it should have some kind of a keypad. I'm enjoying the sound and imagined feel of the custom keyboards plouffe has been showing lately, but have no idea of where to start in this space. Any suggestions?

GMMK makes a modular Full Size KB and its a good jumping off point to get in to keyboards.

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

6 hours ago, nelist1 said:

So i'm looking for a nice mechanical keyboard. I wouldn't mind (maybe even like) building it myself. Budget is pretty loose, but I have one strange requirement: as someone who has to type a significant amount of numbers it should have some kind of a keypad. I'm enjoying the sound and imagined feel of the custom keyboards plouffe has been showing lately, but have no idea of where to start in this space. Any suggestions?

If your open to waiting months the qk 100 is about to release for group buy pretty soon.

They make some of the best built boards over ever built in this price point. Other than that for unstack model keychron has some great options like the k10pro k6 pro or the q6