Didn't agree to a windows prompt to fix malfunctioning audio device, and sounds terrible now

Jqro_

I plugged in my HyperX quadcast and windows gave me a prompt to fix the USB device that had been previously malfunctioning. Usually I follow these prompts but this time I didn't. Now all my inputs sound very bad, and have a crackling in the background. Any way I can get this USB/Other fix back? Thank you

3 minutes ago, Jqro_ said:

I plugged in my HyperX quadcast and windows gave me a prompt to fix the USB device that had been previously malfunctioning. Usually I follow these prompts but this time I didn't. Now all my inputs sound very bad, and have a crackling in the background. Any way I can get this USB/Other fix back? Thank you

Hi there, you cannot see the previous device to fix? An easy way to revert back your COMPUTER to an earlier time. Restore would fix the problem. As it would restore to exact settings at that date.

Bit of a tech guy, converted to PC's when consoles did not entertain me enough, the last console being an Xbox, was fun with Halo multi-play though. But  the want to discover, to test, to learn more about computers drove me to levels I had never known...

Some GPU's I have had, 8800GTS 384MB, 7800GT, GEFORCE 4 MX440, 250GTS,  770 GTX, 1650 GTX, RTX 3050 Plus many other GPU's over the years...

The respect I have for LMG is massive like a black hole, sucking in all the knowledge, I watch their awesome video's, their knowledge is like that of a God. Seriously some say they are number 1 in the whole wide world. LMG is like the INTEL fabrication plant. Beaming with technology goodness...