No post unless ritual is performed

JhanD

Well as mentioned above my PC after shutdown and given enough time (following day usually but  some times it does post) will not post, unless I clear cmos install old graphics card let it boot to bios turn it off, install the new graphics card and then it does boot and works fine, I can play games without any issues can restart or shut down and turn back on without issues I tried my graphics card on a friend's pc and it worked fine even at boot up used his on my PC and it also booted fine I don't know if is due to my PC or just my internet but it also tends to drop the internet connection out of nowhere for a couple of seconds the indicator says everything is fine but nothing loads while my phone has internet.

Now this is where I mention that a few weeks back I had a EMD while installing an m.2 SSD even though I had touched the chassis as I had to lay it down to remove the graphics card 

I remember the ram acting funny after that but a cmos clear later everything when to normal 

Aside from the block of text above I also updated bios to latest available, ddu drivers, tried to post with just the os SSD and 1 stick of ram, re seated the CPU 

I would like to be advised about how to find the component that is gonna have to go at this point.

My gpu is still under warranty but It would be a pain to do and well the board is no longer under warranty but I don't want to buy a new one to find it was not the problem.

(Excuse any mistakes English is not my first language and I'm terrible at using punctuation even on my first language)

Cpu Ryzen 3600

Mobo MSI pro vdh wifi 

16 GB 3600 gskill ram

970 Evo 500gb Os m.2

XFX Rx 6700xt new 

ASRock Rx 570 old

Xpg 650w gold PSU 

Edit: the status lights on the Mobo (cpu, ram ,VGA) stay on VGA with a solid color after cycling through the rest