Win10 unnecessary services, apps etc?

TacosBurritos

Greetings! i'm about to install win10, i'm a newbie with this OS and i was wondering if someone knows where to find a list of unnecessary, useless, bloatware and spy, telemetry services & apps that i can deactivate through powershell, registry or just in the services list.

With win7 i think i have no more than 27 or 29 processes, (task manager) my sister's computer with win10 has probably twice or more, anyways i'll keep looking but i would be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction and by all means i don't want to be rude but there's no need to tell me "oh but why? don't touch that, get more ram, the gains are negligible, you might break something, you play on potato?" there's plenty of such useless comments in reddit already, thx in advance!

Find a windows 10 ltsc iso instead, dont need to bother with constantly debloating when you can already get an enterprise windows thats pre debloated

If you dont want the annoying activate windows thing but are fine with constantly debloating simply download a debloat script on github or something, 0&0 shutup 10 is also good at disabling uneccesary trash, and winaerotweaker iirc also lets you disable more stuff but i think its meant to help customize w10 to your preference and fix a few annoying things with it or something