No signal after windows 11 install

Bmnnx
11 minutes ago, Bmnnx said:

Yeah I decided to just go real quick to a pc shop and they tried there gpu on my pc and it worked fine so I think I’m just going to be returning my gpu and buying another one smh 

Okay well at least you know now. Are you using your pc without the 6800 in? 

Bit of a tech guy, converted to PC's when consoles did not entertain me enough, the last console being an Xbox, was fun with Halo multi-play though. But  the want to discover, to test, to learn more about computers drove me to levels I had never known...

Some GPU's I have had, 8800GTS 384MB, 7800GT, GEFORCE 4 MX440, 250GTS,  770 GTX, 1650 GTX, RTX 3050 Plus many other GPU's over the years...

The respect I have for LMG is massive like a black hole, sucking in all the knowledge, I watch their awesome video's, their knowledge is like that of a God. Seriously some say they are number 1 in the whole wide world. LMG is like the INTEL fabrication plant. Beaming with technology goodness...

19 hours ago, Trinity-W said:

Okay well at least you know now. Are you using your pc without the 6800 in? 

No I can’t my motherboard doesn't have an integrated gpu but I’ve been looking around why it was messing up bc it did work for a second. I found out I might have the wrong power supply for the gpu I had I have a 650 w and I was looking on Reddit and people were saying to get a 750 w or higher so that might have been the reason my pc kept turning off once II almost got to the desktop screen 

3 hours ago, Bmnnx said:

No I can’t my motherboard doesn't have an integrated gpu but I’ve been looking around why it was messing up bc it did work for a second. I found out I might have the wrong power supply for the gpu I had I have a 650 w and I was looking on Reddit and people were saying to get a 750 w or higher so that might have been the reason my pc kept turning off once II almost got to the desktop screen 

Yeah it chews up 300W man. Then you have your other parts CPU etc, work out what you got plugged in you may be overloading as they say on RED.

Screenshot 2023-04-19 222925.jpg

Bit of a tech guy, converted to PC's when consoles did not entertain me enough, the last console being an Xbox, was fun with Halo multi-play though. But  the want to discover, to test, to learn more about computers drove me to levels I had never known...

Some GPU's I have had, 8800GTS 384MB, 7800GT, GEFORCE 4 MX440, 250GTS,  770 GTX, 1650 GTX, RTX 3050 Plus many other GPU's over the years...

The respect I have for LMG is massive like a black hole, sucking in all the knowledge, I watch their awesome video's, their knowledge is like that of a God. Seriously some say they are number 1 in the whole wide world. LMG is like the INTEL fabrication plant. Beaming with technology goodness...