Borderlands 3 co op during crossplay?

DannyBoii
Go to solution Solved by FI Fheonix,
32 minutes ago, DannyBoii said:

Is it possible to have 2 people on my xbox playing split screen online and myself on my pc as a 3rd player? I'm thinking about buying it, but I don't want to buy it then figure out I can't do that.

Yes, it is possible to have 2 people on your Xbox playing split screen online and yourself on your PC as a 3rd player in Borderlands 3

Is it possible to have 2 people on my xbox playing split screen online and myself on my pc as a 3rd player? I'm thinking about buying it, but I don't want to buy it then figure out I can't do that.

32 minutes ago, DannyBoii said:

Yes, it is possible to have 2 people on your Xbox playing split screen online and yourself on your PC as a 3rd player in Borderlands 3

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn