Whatcha think? Rolleiflex 3.5B?

guy on my local craigslist has this:

00404_duOjcIyumrr_0Mw12w_1200x900.jpg

and along with some other garbage cameras (hawkeye, brownie, all in really iffy condition) is this Rolleiflex.

He has no idea what he has (and admitted as much in communication) and posted a sky-high price tag for the lot (2k US)

I was considering making him an offer on just the Rollei, but I needed to figure out what it was to begin with.

From bouncing around GIS, I think it's a 3.5B model, but I"m not an expert. Anyone else wanna chime in here?

Best pic he has is that one, so take it for what it is.

EDIT:

https://images.craigslist.org/00404_duOjcIyumrr_0Mw12w_1200x900.jpg

for a larger (albeit fuzzier) pic

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Let's consider that he takes your offer.  Then what?  Are you going to use it to take pictures or will it sit in a drawer somewhere collecting dust?  Think about the overall picture here and that includes what are you going to do with it if he takes you up on your offer.  The big picture involves what are you going to do with it.

21 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Let's consider that he takes your offer.  Then what?  Are you going to use it to take pictures or will it sit in a drawer somewhere collecting dust?  Think about the overall picture here and that includes what are you going to do with it if he takes you up on your offer.  The big picture involves what are you going to do with it.

Put it back in service, assuming it works. I've used Yashica TLRs for years

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.