Windows 11 Explorer

LamoidZombieDog

So after wasting my time on a 5 minute video on how to regedit The Windows 11 Explorer back to The Windows 10 Explorer, i find out That Microsoft patched this. My New Samsung Laptop came with windows 10 and im not losing all my Drivers and Samsung Software to go back to windows 10. i reverted the right click desktop menu, Now i need to revert explorer, so what am i supposed to do? Windows 10 Explorer literally still exists and can be opened manually, But im not going to press An Additional 4 Buttons Every time i open explorer just so i can switch from the windows 11 explorer back to the windows 10 explorer. Unfortunately i cant just pin the Windows 10 explorer instead since it shows up as the same thing being open.

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

Whats wrong with the windows 11 explorer? Personally I find it aesthatically more pleasing

Some people hate the new context menu woes, primarily, people like me who install programs that add stuff to the right-click context menu. Also, tabbed browsing in a file browser window is just silly, but if you don't use it, you forget it existed.