LTX 2024?

Tipsy_Kangaroo

I'm planning a trip to the US and Canada next year,

Just wondering if LTX is always around a similar time of year so that I can hopefully add it into my holiday

12 hours ago, Chase Douglas said:

We typically host LTX in the summer, but we haven't had a lock on a specific weekend or dates and we won't be able to announce dates until we've locked in a time with a venue for 2024.

Thanks,

That's goood news for me as I'm currently planning to be there during the summer,

Obviously didn't expect exact dates

• 2 months later...

I know it is early but I want to come when it is LTX 2024. Has there been any rough dates as to when it will be?

Will be coming from South Africa so it saving and getting Visa's sorted and making sure everything is sorted long before the trip.

So hoping there is some news. Wife bought LTX tickets for this year but lost out as could not get everything sorted in time

7 hours ago, Labratza said:

I know it is early but I want to come when it is LTX 2024. Has there been any rough dates as to when it will be?

Will be coming from South Africa so it saving and getting Visa's sorted and making sure everything is sorted long before the trip.

So hoping there is some news. Wife bought LTX tickets for this year but lost out as could not get everything sorted in time

LTX 2017 was held on July 29, 2017
LTX 2018 was held on July 14, 2018
LTX 2019 was held on July 27-28, 2019

LTX 2020 was going to be Aug 08-09, 2020
LTX 2023 will be July 29-30, 2023

I think you can make a fairly good guess from this.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

1 hour ago, saintlouisbagels said:

LTX 2017 was held on July 29, 2017
LTX 2018 was held on July 14, 2018
LTX 2019 was held on July 27-28, 2019

LTX 2020 was going to be Aug 08-09, 2020
LTX 2023 will be July 29-30, 2023

I think you can make a fairly good guess from this.

Fair enough but the crappy thing is for a Visa need return flight tickets and also proof of hotel stay. So could say that for 12 days come to Canada but still can not apply for my visa due to not having hotel and or LTX tickets. For some reason country's hate having us South African's as tourist's and it works on us

7 hours ago, Labratza said:

Fair enough but the crappy thing is for a Visa need return flight tickets and also proof of hotel stay. So could say that for 12 days come to Canada but still can not apply for my visa due to not having hotel and or LTX tickets. For some reason country's hate having us South African's as tourist's and it works on us

LTX typically has it's formal dates announced more than 5 months in advance.  That should be more than enough time to get a visitor's visa.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 1:20 PM, CerealExperimentsLain said:

LTX typically has it's formal dates announced more than 5 months in advance.  That should be more than enough time to get a visitor's visa.

Do they provide invitation letters to the expo after purchasing the ticket?? That makes obtaining the visa easier. I want to attend it in 2024.

7 hours ago, Tech_Tonic said:

Do they provide invitation letters to the expo after purchasing the ticket?? That makes obtaining the visa easier. I want to attend it in 2024.

Yep

I hope that LTX will return for atleast the next few years.

19 hours ago, SoCuul said:

I hope that LTX will return for atleast the next few years.

Does that mean it wont happen next year??

4 hours ago, Tech_Tonic said:

Does that mean it wont happen next year??

How did you make that leap in "logic"?

I can't go to LTX 2023 because my passport is probably expired or have a pic of my face that was taken when i were little, so hopefully I can get a passport updated this year (yes I am in FL in USA) and go to LTX next year. will the 2 day expo (not with the extra stuff included) sell like hotcakes or the more expensive one sell more? 

16 hours ago, jonathantalkshw said:

I can't go to LTX 2023 because my passport is probably expired or have a pic of my face that was taken when i were little, so hopefully I can get a passport updated this year (yes I am in FL in USA) and go to LTX next year. will the 2 day expo (not with the extra stuff included) sell like hotcakes or the more expensive one sell more? 

I don't think regular tickets for LTX 2023 ever sold out, so I don't think you have to worry if that's your concern. The VIP packages sold out pretty quickly though.

i need to know if it will be in vancover because I live quit on the east coast and this is the first time im going sorry if im planing a bit early it will be like 900 dolllar beacause im traveling with like 3 people so id also like info on the dates

1 hour ago, BAWLS said:

i need to know if it will be in vancover because I live quit on the east coast and this is the first time im going sorry if im planing a bit early it will be like 900 dolllar beacause im traveling with like 3 people so id also like info on the dates

So, the date is not public and this is for obvious reasons: Until the contract is signed with the convention center, someone else could just take their preferred date.  Without a contract, anyone could sign their own contract for that particular weekend instead.

However, you can be about 99.999999999999% sure it will be in Vancouver.  The whole point is that it's held where LMG is.  The 'Office Tours' will be rather difficult to offer if it's held in Toronto instead.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade