Want to jailbreak my iPad mini 2

Gtex09

Hello. I want to remove my device locked to owner section. I want to jailbreak it.

Anyone can help?

5 minutes ago, Gtex09 said:

Hello. I want to remove my device locked to owner section. I want to jailbreak it.

Anyone can help?

No-one can help you to jailbreak your device away from the apple ID it's locked to, if that's what you mean.

2 hours ago, Gtex09 said:

Anyone can help?

we’re not gonna help you remove the apple ID of the original owner, you can’t do it, and it’s not the same as jailbreaking. It’s also illegal and so is stealing that ipad lol

-= Locked =-

Sorry but we cannot assist you with this inquiry. 

Piracy, Hacking, and other Illegal Activities

Discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed.

Redistribution of copyrighted material, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").

Hackintosh discussion is permitted.

Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:

Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.

Any illegal content or discussion on engaging in illegal activities is not permitted. Canadian law applies, as well as any jurisdictions that apply to you.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER