Offline Media Player for new home theater

rkunati

So, I just had my home theater finished and want to stream all the movies that I downloaded. I was told that the WD external SSD would not be able to stream my movies and I needed a Home Media Server. I was wondering if there are any server options that I can plug in using HDMI and play my movies. All my movies combined are around 500 GB and I prefer offline storage, because the internet get frequently lost.

9 minutes ago, rkunati said:

So, I just had my home theater finished and want to stream all the movies that I downloaded. I was told that the WD external SSD would not be able to stream my movies and I needed a Home Media Server. I was wondering if there are any server options that I can plug in using HDMI and play my movies. All my movies combined are around 500 GB and I prefer offline storage, because the internet get frequently lost.

Something from Zidoo would probably work well for you. Reviews seem pretty good. Lots of info on youtube.

https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/Z10+PRO/target/7ogeLPHKQt1KKmVViAFMcQ%3D%3D.html