Recommend headphones for gym use

BWMerlin

Looking for some "ear clip" style headphones (something like these https://www.66audio.com/sport/buy) for use at the gym.

I have tried the 66 audio and they have really good battery life but the controls are wonky (it would make sense to have volume up at the top while skip forward would be at the front etc) and the audio and Bluetooth quality is pretty bad.

Currently I am using a pair of Koss KSC35 which have great audio (compared the 66 audio) but the battery life is really awful.

Things I am looking for is great battery life, ear clip style (no in ear style as they don't suite me ears), Bluetooth, good audio and water resistant.

2 hours ago, BWMerlin said:

Looking for some "ear clip" style headphones (something like these https://www.66audio.com/sport/buy) for use at the gym.

I have tried the 66 audio and they have really good battery life but the controls are wonky (it would make sense to have volume up at the top while skip forward would be at the front etc) and the audio and Bluetooth quality is pretty bad.

Currently I am using a pair of Koss KSC35 which have great audio (compared the 66 audio) but the battery life is really awful.

Things I am looking for is great battery life, ear clip style (no in ear style as they don't suite me ears), Bluetooth, good audio and water resistant.

the soundcore by Anker Sport X10 True Wireless Bluetooth Sport Earbuds, Rotatable Over-Ear Hooks for Ultimate Comfort and Secure Fit, Deep Bass, IPX7 Waterproof, Sweatproof, Fast Charge, App, Gym, Running (amazon.com) are very nice gym headphones, with IPX7 and personally as a soundcore user they're bass is really exceptional, if your listening to that kind of music on a soundcore headphone or earbud then my personal preference for the EQ is down below (for those earbuds you have to download the app) 

I personally use the life A2 NCs but the sport X10 will defo be better for you. 

Also the Amazon.com: Sennheiser Sport True Wireless Earbuds - Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones, Music and Calls with Adaptable Acoustics, Noise Isolation, Touch Controls, IP54 27-Hour Battery, Black : Electronics are very good noise isolating headphones and if your willing to pay the 60 buck extra over the X10s. Personally I don't think its worth it but its your opinion

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)