I'm trying to Identify this part from JBL Pulse 4 Mobo.

Nikesta
Go to solution Solved by Heats with Nvidia,

A quick search for that part didn`t show anything. Please make another photo that shows where on the board this part is and what is in its vincinity, so its easier to see, what it does. Also, please measure its dimensions. Or at least one of them (preferrably the width of the plastic part), so we can identify the package.

A quick search for that part didn`t show anything. Please make another photo that shows where on the board this part is and what is in its vincinity, so its easier to see, what it does. Also, please measure its dimensions. Or at least one of them (preferrably the width of the plastic part), so we can identify the package.

well I'd love a direct replacement but I can't find any online, Its from a JBL Pulse 4 Speaker motherboard. I'd love to find an alternative if not the original. 

21 hours ago, Nikesta said:

well I'd love a direct replacement but I can't find any online, Its from a JBL Pulse 4 Speaker motherboard. I'd love to find an alternative if not the original. 

Just to be sure, you want a replacement for the RT9011-GKPJ6 or for the AX5505?

A quick search for the RT9011 a mouser shows nothing, but at least you can replace it with 2 individual LDOs.

A search for a replacement for the AX5505 might take longer.