PC only registers M5 sometimes. (Side mouse buttons works btw)

Mouse is Dumb

As said above my pc only sometimes will registers my M5, I have tried binding my side mouse button to page up and it will always work, but if I put it back to default (aka m5/forward) it will go back to working about 30% of the time. I have a Steel Series Aerox 3 and a Logitech g305 it happens on both of my mice, I have checked both of the software's and it doesn't say they need a driver update or anything I can really think of. I should clarify when I say it works only about 30% of the time I mean it has random windows where it just starts/stops working, while it is "working" if I click the button it will work 100% of the time but at random it will just stop working for minuets at a time. My other side mouse button M4 works all the time btw. The reason this sucks when I am playing games any ability bound to M5 could just stop working at any random moment. I could obviously change the bind to something else on my keyboard and change the setting in game to whatever my new bind is to circumvent this problem, but I don't want this issue to pop up again and I would personally like to find out why this is happening rather then just ignore it. If anyone has any idea why this might be the case please let me know (or if you need more information I would love to share.) Thanks in advance.

Specs:

Windows 10 64 bit

RX 6600XT (temp card)

Ryzen 7 5800x

32gb 3600hz ram

850 PSU